Saturday, May 2, 2009

Louella's Setting Day

Darlings,

I was not able to attend the ceremoney depicted in the little movie below because it was held at DAWN!!! I was resting.

My young friend lept from bed to capture the moment for me. Beauty rest is a responsibility when one has been committed to as many glamorous events as I have.

The gorgeous fishers seen here were setting their traps. They certainly caught me! They were looking for the first lobster of spring.

Summer is truly on the way. Tomorrow we will see the little crustaceans with the first sunburns of the season.

Reporting from Paradise, this is Louella Parsnips

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reality check.....PEI is our summer paradise....Looking forward to enjoying the quality performances this season in your special theatre.

    ReplyDelete